Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First Dr. Appt.

I am truly Blessed, you may have noticed I wright that I am truly Blessed a lot but the fact is God put us all here for a reason whether or not you want to admit it. God will take care of us all it may not be what you want at the time but you know its not always about what we want. I just love God and love Life. I love how we can start out so small and grow to be who we are now. I had my Dr. Appt. today and my Husband Robert and I saw the baby and got to hear the heart beat for the first time. It is truly a great thing to witness. The baby is perfectly health 1cm long and growing like a weed. I will leave you with this: Thank God every day for what he has given you it is easy to remember to ask for things but we often for get to thank him!!!!
~Truly Blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment