Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feeling Good

I am feeling great, I woke up this morning feeling better then I have in a long time. Well since the pregnancy symptoms started. I have been waking up feeling drained and tired and just blah. I woke up this morning wide awake feeling good and well rested. I also heard What is wrong with my Dad this morning. He had been having some pretty bad motion sickness and dizziness he couldn't even watch TV it had got so bad. But he went to the Dr. this morning and they said one of the problems was an inner ear imbalance and they are going to give him some patches to help it. I am not quit sure what the other problem was but I am going to talk to him or my mom when they get home and get more information. What ever the case is it is nothing God can't fix. I am a true believer, I believe he wont have to keep taking medicine for it. Oh and everybody keep your fingers crossed Robert is going in for a interview tomorrow. Everything is turning around and I know God is there to help us on our way.
~Truly Blessed~

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all the above!! Love ya, glad you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete