Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mom-To-Be

I am so excited I am going to my first Dr. appointment Thursday. I am going to see the baby for the first time. I am one of those people at Christmas time that just gets so excited you think they are going to burst. This appointment to me is like the biggest Christmas ever. I love the thought of being a mother. I just hope I can do as good of a job as my mom and dad. My sisters and I was raised yes mam no mam yes sir no sir and you better be on your BEST behavior away from home. We were taught to be God fearing good hearted loving girls. I honestly love that they taught us that.
~Truly Blessed~

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited too!
    We did the best we knew how to raise you girls, and I am so very thankful to the Lord to have such wonderful daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited too! Cause this time I get to spoil! by your rules of course ;)

    ReplyDelete