Friday, June 12, 2009

It's the weekend

It's the weekend and I hope to go fishing. Out of all of my hobbies I like fishing the most I think. It doesn't cost anything if you catch your own bait which we do. The thrill of catching a large fish is so fun. We don't just fish for the sport it's relaxing and we eat the fish most of the time. I love it and it's something me and Robert can do together and just relax. We know we need to get all that out of our systems before the baby is born b/c it will be a while before we can just sit out there all night fishing again. We also know it not the end of doing stuff together we just can't do it as often until the baby gets big enough to go and enjoy it with us. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!
~Truly Blessed~

2 comments:

  1. No, it is not the end of any thing. Only the begining of more wonderful things. God is good, we are truely blessed with these wonderful gifts from him to make our lifes even better. So, you are right it is not the end of anything only the beging of even more beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya! I've been enjoying my classes and the big worship service is tomorrow night if you want to go. Ok now for big sister talk..... Ask Tamucci about the fish, I don't think she allows river fish???

    ReplyDelete